Sunday, September 29, 2013

Playing Catch Up

So much has happened since I decided to switch blog platforms.  I really wanted to be able to customize my blog a little more which is why I decided to switch.  I am hoping to really keep up with it now and maybe even gain a little following!

So, what has been going on?  Well, I am still creating for Pixels and Company and have to say I absolutely LOVE it there.  The designers are AMAZING!  And I am also still creating for the amazing Karla Dudley.  She is so incredible.  I just love her!  And although Tiffany Tillman is no longer selling her templates any more, I have the pleasure of working with her on her new venture:



That's right!  I am the Peer Director for the Scrapaneers Peers Creative Team and I couldn't be happier about it!  If you haven't checked the site out, now is a great time because Tiffany will be offering a free class called Keeping It Real -- all about making your scrapbook pages look more realistic!  Who doesn't want that?!  Once registration opens, I will be back with a link for you to sign up for it and get a taste of the quality of classes Scrapaneers will be offering.  You won't be disappointed!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment